These gold vermeil genuine Freshwater Pearl Twisted Drop Earrings are extraordinarily elegant and striking.
- The tapered shape of these earrings were referenced from a torc – a thick, bronze neck ring believed to have been from the 3rd-5th century B.C.14k Yellow Gold Vermeil:
- Our 14k gold vermeil is the creme de la creme. This French technique is superior to common gold electroplating, though the two are often compared. However, in our process, we take it a step further by offering a thicker 3 micron plating instead of 2, which means your vermeil pieces are significantly more durable and long-lasting. Very few other jewelers do this.
Storytime in the Bath:
- Our oxygen bathing technique ensures your Awe pieces are luxe and enduring. Oxygen bathing is done to remove all moisture and liquid from the sterling silver before the 14k gold layer is added. It allows the gold to adhere more tenaciously to the silver and prevents tarnishing between layers (which would ultimately show up on the surface). We don't skip steps or take shortcuts - because you deserve the very best.
- Metal: 14k Yellow Gold Vermeil (3 microns thick of 14k yellow gold coated on a solid sterling silver base)
- Brushed metal texture with milgraining
- Click post
- 6mm Freshwater Pearl Cabachon
- Sold as a pair
- If your Awe jewelry has a clear security sticker attached, it must be returned with the sticker unmoved and in its original position. We reserve the right to deny any returns where the security sticker has been removed or tampered with.